- Established in 1984, (AIE) is located in Sahab City, 12 Km south-east of Amman the capital .
- Total area of (253) ha.
- Accommodates more than (358) medium and small scale industries, emp...
- (AIIE) is the latest project established by JIEC, located in the Aqaba Special Economic Zone (ASEZ), with a total area of 275 ha. of which phase one was developed with an area of 57 ha.
- (HIE) is located in Irbid Governorate, 72 Km north of Amman the capital.
- Established in 1991, and in 1998 was designated as the first (QIZ) in the world.
- Developed in three phases with a...
- (HUIE) is located in Al-Karak Governorate, 118 Kilometers south of Amman the Capital, 11 Km east Al-Karak city.
- A strategic location in the south, 20 Kilometers from Amman-Aqaba highway, wh...
MIE is distinguished by its strategic location along the international highway that links Jordan with Iraq and the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Estate is 12 Km east of Al Muwaqar town, 24 km south eas...
Lunched in 2016 , (MIE) is located within the King Hussein Bin Talal Development Area (KHBTDA) in Mafraq.
The total area of Al Mafraq Industrial Estate (Development Zone) approx. 1,847,000 m2