Aqaba International Industrial Estate (AIIE)
- For the past 16 years, PBI Aqaba Industrial Estate LLP., has developed and managed AIIE on a site of approximately 1,700,000 Square meters, which has almost reached capacity in just over a decade.
- AIIE is located adjacent to King Hussein International Airport (KHIA), 15 km from the Sea Port in the Aqaba Special Economic Zone (ASEZ). Aqaba is Jordan’s only seaport, and also serves as a forwarding and trans-shipment port to neighboring countries.
- Investors locating at AIIE benefit from a special legal regime, and investment incentives applicable under the Aqaba Special Economic Zone Law.
- Total investment to date exceeds 750 million USD and is expected to reach 1 Billion USD by 2023 with total employment of over 6000 employee.
- A Joint Development Agreement has been signed for expansion of AIIE activities to the north of Aqaba on a site of 1,839,000m2 located adjacent to the Amman highway (50) KM to the north of Aqaba.
- For more information visit PBI Aqaba website http://www.pbiaqaba-jo.com/