Aqaba International Industrial Estate (AIIE)
- (AIIE) is the latest project established by JIEC, located in the Aqaba Special Economic Zone (ASEZ), with a total area of 275 ha. of which phase one was developed with an area of 57 ha.
- Presents a unique opportunity for the private sector to participate in the management and marketing process of the Estate.
- PBI Aqaba is responsible for managing, marketing and developing the Estate.
- Provides investors with significant advantages due to the following:
Located in a Duty Free Zone (ASEZ).
Obtained a (QIZ) status which will provide a duty free & quota free access to the U.S markets.
A strategic location close to the Seaport and Aqaba Airport in Aqaba which provides investors with unique shipment facilities being.
- There are 121 companies at AIIE which some are in operation and others are under construction, with a total invested capital exceeding JD 426 million.
- JIEC is in the process of developing phase II of AIIE and the number of investments are expects to increase enormously in the coming years.