Jordan Industrial Estates Co. (JIEC) is highly concerned with information safety, security and protection and exerts extensive efforts to take all effective security measures and procedures in order to ensure safety of information. These measures include; continuously reviewing security measures and periodically checking security violations&, yet these efforts will not be fruitful without clients' understanding and commitment to the concept of information security.
- Clients may visit JIEC website without disclosing any personal information.
- In case, clients provided the JIEC with any personal information such as: names, addresses or e-mails which may be necessary for mutual correspondence and communication JIEC will be obliged to keep such information secure and not to disclose such to any third party in accordance with the effective Laws.
- Clients shall provide JIEC with a means of communication and shall periodically update their information if changed, to enable the company to contact them in cases of emergency.
- Clients shall not send any personal information through e-mail; as it is not a safe method of dispatching personal information.
- Clients should ensure signing out after using Investors Portal services.
- The system will automatically sign out the client after a while, in case the Investors portal window is left open without being used.
- Password: Kindly keep your login password secure, change it periodically, and do not disclose it to any third party including the JIEC employees.
- Viruses: Kindly make sure to install and activate a recent virus scanning software on your PC.
- Intellectual Property Rights: No information displayed on the JIEC Website can be used or disseminated without the JIEC previous written consent.
- Limited Liability: Browsing/using JIEC website will be on the user's personal responsibility, as JIEC will not be responsible for any claims, losses, costs, expenses or compensations of any kind, without any private or public limitations, regarding the use of its website and the information displayed on the site.
- Guarantees: JIEC website on the internet may include some information from other parties subscribed to the internet. Thus, JIEC does not offer any implicit or explicit guarantees regarding any information offered by third parties or through any link to other websites on the internet. Also, JIEC bears no responsibility regarding the preciseness and credibility of information, software, offers or activities offered by any third party, websites or links that may be linked to its website.
- Security of Information: JIEC uses a set of techniques to protect saved information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, change or deletion.
- Reporting Security Violations: If you are in doubt of any security violation of your accounts, or if any transaction was executed by any other unauthorized party; you should immediately report such violation to JIEC via the following email: email@example.com.
- JIEC has the right to change or amend these terms and conditions, any other content or part of its website at any time, without dispatching any previous notice. Your entry to JIEC website shall be regulated by the effective terms and conditions at that time.